热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 1543|回复: 0

Airfix新品预告(A09190)-1/48 布里斯托 布兰尼姆Mk.I

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-11-29 10:09:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册模型网

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册用户

x
Our latest box artwork reveal is an absolute delight and shows an RAF Blenheim Mk.I engaged in combat with Fiat fighters of the Regia Aeronautica over a Mediterranean landscape
Sometimes, good things actually come in pairs and that is most certainly the case when it comes to this latest 1/48th scale Blenheim Mk.I box artwork, as two variations on the same theme have been produced. If you were the Airfix Development Manager, which of the two would you authorise as the preferred option?
Scheme A - Bristol Blenheim Mk.I L6670, RAF No.211 Squadron, Menidi airfield, Greece, 1941
Scheme B - Bristol Blenheim Mk.I K7059, RAF No.90 Squadron, Bicester, Oxfordshire, England, Autumn 1938
b_new_mediterranean_theatre_bristol_blenheim_model_kit_revealed_on_the_airfix_wo.jpg d_new_mediterranean_theatre_bristol_blenheim_model_kit_revealed_on_the_airfix_wo.jpg e_new_mediterranean_theatre_bristol_blenheim_model_kit_revealed_on_the_airfix_wo.jpg f_new_mediterranean_theatre_bristol_blenheim_model_kit_revealed_on_the_airfix_wo.jpg g_new_mediterranean_theatre_bristol_blenheim_model_kit_revealed_on_the_airfix_wo.jpg h_new_mediterranean_theatre_bristol_blenheim_model_kit_revealed_on_the_airfix_wo.jpg

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册用户

本版积分规则

QQ|首页|手机版|Archiver|模型网 ( 京ICP备12011049号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 15:59